Watch Bupa CEO Evelyn Bourke introduce our strategic framework.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance.
It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.We have a number of priorities:
- Becoming loved as a true customer champion in health and care: Creating excellent customer experiences and outcomes, delivering value for money, providing exceptional care and helping customers navigate the complex world of healthcare.
- Being a place where our people love working, and love our customers: Engaging and empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers, living our values, in an environment that enables and inspires them, so they are happier and healthier because they work at Bupa.
- Digital transformation and continuous improvement: Focused on improving all aspects of people’s experience – whether they are customers, employees, providers or partners – focusing on making processes easier, driving improvement, pace and connectivity across Bupa.
- Invest in strength and depth prioritising our existing businesses, with selective expansion into new markets
- Win locally, enabled globally, organising to meet the individual and local needs of our customers and partners, whilst leveraging broader capabilities in support of these
- Be ever-focused on quality, efficiency, safety and compliance recognising we operate in highly sensitive and heavily regulated sectors and need to uphold the highest standards.