Watch Bupa CEO Evelyn Bourke introduce our strategic framework.
Our strategic framework
- We have refreshed our strategy, and remain focused on delivering value for money and great service and care to our customers.
- Our purpose - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives - and our values shape how we act and deliver for our customers and our people.
We have three pillars:
- Customer: Differentiate by becoming loved as a true customer champion in health and care
- People: Deliver by being a place where our people love working and love our customers
- Performance: Generate strong and sustainable performance fuelling our ability to meet the health and care needs of future customers.
Our priorities are:
- Becoming loved as a true customer champion in health and care
- Putting the customer front and centre delivering truly outstanding, personalised customer experiences and better outcomes
- Delivering value for money, providing exceptional care and helping customers navigate the complex world of health and care.
- Engaging and empowering our people to deliver for our customers
- We want our people to love working at Bupa and to make a real difference for our customers, living our values every day
- Our people need an environment that enables and inspires them with the right tools, training, information, reward and recognition.
- Continuous improvement and digital transformation
- To serve customers in the digital age, we need to be relentless in our focus on improving all aspects of peoples’ experience – whether they are customers, employees, providers or partners - transforming the way we do things.
- Explore health and care co-ordination
- By acting as a co-ordinator of health and care we can create value and deliver strong outcomes for customers.
- Expand into related business lines
- Related business lines – such as dental and workplace health and wellbeing – can strengthen our core businesses. We will look for digital health services that can increase customer and consumer touchpoints.
We are focused on:
- Strengthening our business in current geographies, selectively expanding into new markets, and leveraging our partnerships to grow and innovate
- Remaining ever-focused on quality, efficiency and compliance.