Bupa Dental Care has had a busy finish to 2019, announcing the acquisition of a further 16 practices across the country. This takes the organisation’s total number of acquisitions to 30 for the year and its total footprint to more than 470 practices across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Joining the Bupa Dental Care family is:
- Clock Tower Dental Care in Ripon
- Malthouse Dental Centre in Princes Risborough
- Haymans Green Dental Practice in West Derby
- Arnica Dental Care in Cheltenham
- Diamond House Dental Practice in Summertown
- St Lawrence House Dental Practice in Winchester
- Milnsbridge Dental Practice in Huddersfield
- Grange Dene Dental Practice in Mytholmroyd
- Iosis Dental Clinic in Winchester
- The Raglan Suite in Harrogate
- Love the Dentist in Salford
- Moreton Dental Care in Moreton
- Banks House Dental Practice in West Kirby
- Silverwell Dental Practice in Bolton
- Whole Tooth Dental Practice in Leighton Buzzard
- Haven Green Clinic in Ealing.
The organisation has also merged Bangor Dental Care with its existing Bupa Dental Care practice in Springhill, Northern Ireland, creating one of the most experienced teams in the region.
On its move to join Bupa Dental Care, Dr. Ellie Ledger, Practice Owner and Principal Dentist at the award-winning Arnica Dental Care, said: “As a regional Centre of Excellence for treating dental phobic patients and delivering complex surgical procedures, it’s great to be joining an organisation that is as committed as we are to putting patients before profit and investing in its clinicians.”
Dr. Steve Byfield, Practice Owner and Principal Dentist at The Raglan Suite, said: “Coming under the Bupa Dental Care umbrella provides us with the opportunity to widen our referral base and collaborate with other clinicians who have experience in the same fields of dentistry. Working with a business that shares our values of quality care means the future is looking very exciting for our practice, colleagues and patients.”
Speaking of the news Ruth Chesmore, Mergers and Acquisitions Director for Bupa Dental Care, said: “With our continued commitment to growth, we’re really proud to welcome some extremely talented dental professionals and passionate practice staff to the Bupa family. We all share the same vision of helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives.”