Watch Group CEO Evelyn Bourke introduce our strategic framework.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
We have a simple strategic framework to guide our activity. Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance.
In order to deliver our three pillars, we have a number of priorities:
- Putting our customers front and centre: delivering truly outstanding, personalised customer experiences, ensuring high quality clinical outcomes and value for money.
- Engaging and empowering our people to deliver: our people operate in an environment that enables and inspires them to make a real difference for customers, and are themselves healthier and happier.
- Digital transformation and continuous improvement: making things easier, faster, more personalised and responsive for our customers, employees, providers and partners.
- Maximising value through healthcare co-ordination: a trusted co-ordinator and guide to healthcare services, delivering efficient, seamless experiences with positive health outcomes.
- Expanding into related business lines: targeted expansion in services such as dental and digital which our customers want, and which enhance our brand and deepen our connection with customers.
Our operating approach is to:
- Invest in strength and depth prioritising existing businesses and geographies, with selective expansion into new markets and related business lines.
- Win locally, enabled globally, meeting the individual and local needs of our customers, while leveraging broader capabilities to support these.
- Be ever-focused on quality, efficiency, safety and compliance recognising that we need to uphold the highest standards and enable healthcare that is affordable for customers.
- Integrate corporate responsibility and sustainability, an holistic agenda across customers, people, business ethics, community and environmental considerations.