Watch Group CEO Evelyn Bourke introduce our strategic framework.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance.
It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
In order to deliver our three pillars, we have a number of priorities:
- Putting our customers front and centre: delivering truly outstanding, personalised customer experiences, ensuring high quality clinical outcomes and value for money.
- Engaging and empowering our people to deliver for our customers: our people operate in an environment that enables and inspires them, so they make a real difference for customers, and are themselves happier and healthier.
- Digital transformation and continuous improvement: making things easier, faster, more personalised and responsive for our customers, employees, providers and partners.
- Maximising value through healthcare co-ordination: a trusted co-ordinator and guide of healthcare services, delivering efficient, seamless experiences with positive health outcomes.
- Expanding into related business lines: targeted expansion in services such as dental and digital which our customers want, and which enhance our brand and deepen our connection with customers.
Our operating approach is to:
- Invest in strength and depth prioritising our existing businesses, with selective expansion into new markets and related business lines.
- Win locally, enabled and supported globally, meeting the individual and local needs of our customers and partners, whilst leveraging broader capabilities in support of these.
- Be ever-focused on quality, efficiency, safety and compliance recognising we need to uphold the highest standards and enable affordability for our customers.
- Integrate corporate responsibility and sustainability, an holistic agenda across customer, people, business ethics, community and environmental considerations.