1 - 10 of 30 results
- Bupa wins four International Gold Quill Awards from the International Association of Business Communicators
Bupa wins four International Gold Quill Awards for our communications activities to promote Well World.
- Sanitas achieves its 1,000th smile
Our award-winning Sanitas Smile programme has reached a milestone, with 1,000 employees enrolled to actively improve their health.
- Solar system heats up New Zealand team
A new solar pre-heating system boosts energy efficiency by 25 percent.
- Bupa wins EMENA Regional Gold Quill Awards from the International Association of Business Communicators
Bupa receives industry recognition for our internal communications activities to promote Well World.
- Well World award nomination
Bupa has been nominated for best internal engagement in the inaugural 2degrees Sustainability Champions Awards.
- Universal health coverage: How are we going to afford it?
Bupa participated in a multi-stakeholder discussion on universal health coverage hosted by the Guardian’s Global Development Professionals Network on Thursday, 28 March.
- Care Services Australia makes great strides to reduce carbon
Strategic initiatives deliver measurable carbon reduction outcomes and lead Bupa in supporting a healthy planet.
- Healthy hearts in city environments
Bupa and Guardian Sustainable Business hosted a multi-stakeholder discussion online on Valentine’s Day 2013.
- Announcing the Workplace Wellness Challenge winning concepts
Ten winning ideas selected from our global conversation on creating healthy communities within and beyond the workplace.
- Bupa launches Well World News e-newsletter
Bupa has launched a new Well World e-newsletter to keep our key stakeholders and partners informed about the actions we are taking to fulfil our purpose of longer, healthier, happier lives.