1 - 10 of 172 results
- Knee pain sufferers let down by lack of treatment choice, Bupa research shows
Bupa research released today has laid bare the sorry state of Britain’s knees - with 1 in 4 Britons stating they have suffered from knee pain in the last year and 81% of sufferers currently in pain.
- Bupa enhances its individual health insurance product
Bupa has enhanced its flexible health insurance product, Bupa By You, to meet the needs of even more people.
- Majority of people unaware of link between waist size and Type 2 diabetes risk
The majority of people (63 per cent) are unaware that having a large waist increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes, according to a new Ipsos MORI survey.
- Summer peak highlights a missed opportunity to relieve burden on NHS
More than five times as many people accessed short-stay services in a Bupa care home in June than any other month of the year, according to a new report.
- It’s time to bring out-of-hospital care to life
It’s time to break down the barriers and bring the benefits of out-of-hospital care to more and more patients. The call came from Stephen Cook, Bupa Home Healthcare’s Director of Pharmacy, as he addressed an audience of healthcare leaders in London.
- Independent financial advisers say Bupa's the best... again
For the fourth year in a row, Bupa has been awarded Health Insurance Provider of the Year at the Financial Adviser Life and Pensions Awards.
- Brits ignoring the power of music to connect with those with dementia
Being forgotten or losing personal connections are the two main concerns for people worrying about a loved one developing dementia, according to new research from Bupa Care Homes.
- Bupa launches mobile occupational health screening
Bupa has introduced new mobile occupational health screening units for corporate clients.
- Doctors need more support and training if they're to improve care for people living with dementia
Medical schools need to do more to equip doctors with the skills to care for the growing numbers of people in the UK who will be living with dementia.
- More smiles for Holborn as Bupa opens new dental centre
Bupa has opened a new dental centre in the heart of Holborn, central London, as part of its plan to become one of the country’s leading dental providers.