1 - 9 of 9 results
- Bupa Finance Director to leave
Bupa announces that Group Finance Director, Tom Singer, 48, has submitted his resignation to the Board.
- Bupa Chief Executive, Ray King, to retire
Bupa’s Chief Executive, Ray King, has announced he is to retire in 2012.
- Study could point the way to slowing dementia
A new study that shows why people who stay in education longer have a lower risk of developing dementia could help health professionals in supporting people to stave off the disease.
- Social care review’s big chance to improve older people’s lives
The new Commission on Social Care must grab the chance to make long-lasting improvements to the lives of older people and their families, says the man in charge of Bupa’s UK care homes.
- Response to the White Paper, ‘Equity and Excellence: Liberating the NHS’
"We support all efforts to improve the delivery of healthcare to patients and we await with interest more details on the Government’s plans and will respond to the consultation on the health white paper."
- Bupa international develops quality assurance programme with JCI
Leading expatriate health insurer, Bupa International, has developed a quality assurance programme for its 7,500 recognised providers worldwide.
- Bupa Foundation launches grant for pilot medical research
The Bupa Foundation is making financial support available for pilot and exploratory studies to encourage researchers to get their projects off the ground.
- Bupa launches breakthrough treatment for back and knee pain
APOS Treatment available in the UK for the first time.
- Bupa launches physiotherapy network
Bupa Health Insurance has launched a national network of more than 3,000 physiotherapy providers offering patients high-quality and cost-effective care.