1 - 5 of 5 results
- New report predicts shortfall of 100,000 care home beds by 2020
Calls for immediate ring-fencing of council funding for care of older people.
- Bupa completes sale of UK protection and risk business
Bupa, the leading international healthcare group, today announced that it has completed the sale of its UK-based protection and risk business, Bupa Health Assurance Limited (BHA).
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital appoints Infection Prevention and Control Nurse
Bupa Cromwell Hospital has appointed Jackie Portsmouth as Infection Prevention and Control Consultant Nurse, a London private hospital first.
- Bupa expands in Andalucía, Spain
A new sales and support centre for Bupa International, the leading international expatriate health insurer, has opened in Fuengirola near Malaga, southern Spain.
- National dementia strategy is only a first step, says Bupa
The Government’s new national dementia strategy is a welcome first step towards giving the condition the same priority as the other great health issues, such as heart failure, cancer and diabetes, says Bupa.