1 - 10 of 87 results
- Bupa and Alzheimer’s Disease International call for countries to improve dementia care and support worldwide
International healthcare company Bupa, and global dementia federation Alzheimer’s Disease International (ADI), today launch a joint Global Dementia Charter.
- Bupa completes acquisition of Poland’s largest private healthcare provider LUX MED
Further to the statement of 21 December 2012, Bupa has announced the completion of its acquisition of LUX MED Group.
- Bupa appoints Gerry Kelly as Chief Risk Officer
Bupa has appointed Gerry Kelly to the position of Chief Risk Officer.
- Bupa appoints Theresa Heggie as Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer
Bupa has appointed Theresa Heggie as Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer.
- Bupa International and Jubilee join forces to provide international health insurance
Leading international healthcare company, Bupa International has announced a new partnership with Jubilee Insurance, east Africa’s largest insurance group.
- Bupa to acquire Poland’s largest private healthcare provider LUX MED
Bupa, the international healthcare group, today announced its plan to acquire LUX MED, the largest private healthcare provider in Poland, for €400m (£325.5m).
- Bupa set to become Australia’s largest private aged care provider
Bupa, the international healthcare group, today announced it is set to acquire the aged care operations of Innovative Care in Australia. The deal will make Bupa the largest private aged care provider in Australia.
- Bupa to acquire leading Australian and New Zealand dentistry group
Bupa, the international healthcare group, today announced its plan to acquire Dental Corporation, Australia and New Zealand’s largest dental group, comprising 190 clinics and more than 560 dentists.
- Bupa appoints Robert Lang as managing director of its International PMI business
Bupa has appointed Robert Lang as managing director of its International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) business
- Patients hold back from challenging doctors
Almost a third of patients admit they do not feel comfortable challenging a doctor about advice or treatment recommendations, even if they want to, according to new research from Bupa Health Pulse 2012.