First off, there's the salary, which is highly competitive:
- £25,000 (plus £1,000 joining bonus)
- Finance graduates will also receive salary increases as they progress through their qualification up to a salary of £28,000.
Then there's the holiday:
- 25 days' annual leave a year
Plus some other excellent benefits you'll get as part of your package:
- Bonus. As part of the Bupa Participation Scheme, you can earn bonuses worth up to two weeks' salary.
- Life Assurance at 4 x pensionable salary
- Health insurance and assessment
- Access to 24-hour medical advice and counselling services
Another great benefit of working at Bupa is the opportunity you'll have to get involved in all kinds of activities outside your day-to-day work. This will range from volunteering projects to networking events:
The Bupa Global Challenge
Bupa Global Challenge 2011 took place in June and encouraged Bupa employees and our communities to get moving. Over 60,000 people took part in 444 events in 15 countries. From dancing in New Zealand care homes, a walking challenge in Hong Kong to a cycling fund-raiser in Bolivia, participants discovered the health benefits of physical activity and had fun at the same time.
This year our graduate group are heavily involved in the Bupa Global Challenge 2012. This has even bigger ambitions to help fulfil our Well World commitment of helping 60 million people across the world make changes to live healthier lives. We will work together around the world to get at least 100,000 people walking in September 2012, and encourage people to build walking into their everyday lives.